Q: What services are included when you are managing properties?
A: We are a Full Service Property Management company. We provide a wide variety of services that will make your life easier. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- We assess market rent to make sure your property is fairly and equally priced.
- We advertise property through many online platforms/ websites and print ads so that your property gets the maximum exposure it deserves.
- We have a professional staff that schedules and shows your property in person because we know first impressions are key.
- We have a screening process for potential tenants that checks not only credit but also criminal background, employment, and rental history.
- We administer and uphold the terms of the lease.
- We collect all payments from the tenant including rent, security deposit, pet fees & other fees.
- We receive maintenance requests from tenants and dispatch professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors. We even have our own maintenance team that can make sure your property stays in excellent condition.
- We perform move-in, move-out, and yearly inspections as to keep records of the condition of the property.
- We have an experienced accounting team that will make a monthly and year-end financial reporting to keep track off all your accounting throughout the year.
- We coordinate court work, evictions, and have an experience attorney that will help with the collection process post move-out.
Q: What areas do you manage properties?
A: We manage single-family, multi-family, and commercial properties across the Tri-Cities and Greater Richmond area. These areas include but not limited to Prince George, Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Petersburg, Hopewell, Dinwiddie, and City of Richmond.
Q: How do you advertise properties for rent?
A: In combination to our website, we use different online platforms including Craigslist, ForRent.com, ApartmentGuide.com, Zillow Rental, Trulia, HotPads, LoopNet and Automated Housing Referral Network (AHRN). We even get social and use Facebook and Twitter. We also advertise in local newspapers and publications such as The Real Estate Book. Prospected tenants can also come into our main office and pick up a detailed rental packet.
Q: Who can I speak to about managing my property?
A: Call or come into our office and speak to one of our professional property managers to see what we can do for you today.
Q: How much do you charge to lease and manage a property?
A: Pricing is based on a few factors including volume, age and condition of the building, and distance from our office or other properties we manage. For a FREE Quote please fill out the form on the right.